27 February 2008

Thing 15 - Puzzle Pirates

I love Puzzle Pirates. I've played it before and loved this opportunity to explore this great game for WORK! How cool is that. I've made some good connections and played with some very good folks from around the world. Most of the people who play PP are nice...although they can be on the young side. Such is life in an online game community.

I tried getting into Second Life as well - but all I have to say about this community is ARRRG! It's not as user-friendly as PP, nor is controlling your person as easy. This is probable due to the 3D nature of the environment & the added processing this site needs because of it. I will try it again sometime, because I know there are libraries who do reference work out of SecondLife, & I am interesting in exploring them some more.

No comments: