25 February 2008

Thing 13 - Ta-da!

Since I have already set up online calendars, Google & Yahoo start pages, & the like, I decided to start an online to-do list with Ta-Da. It was very easy to do, but I worry that I will not remember to check this site and make sure I'm on track and getting things on the list done. This is why Microsoft Outlook's Tasks has been helpful for me in the past. As long as I remember to add new items that need doing - I am automatically reminded of them since I keep my Outlook email program open all day at work.

I see this and other Web 2.0 babies to be helpful to some, but forgetable by most. It requires an extra step to view them, and as much as I'd like to be Microsoft independent, Outlook covers calendars, tasks, address books & more in the same location as my email. It just doesn't make sense for me to NOT use these features in the one program.

No comments: