22 January 2009

Thing 24: Refresh Your Blog

I am starting the newest 23 things on a stick with this post. I really enjoyed playing with all the Web 2.0 tools last spring, & expect the same enjoyment with this round.

I was going to go crazy and give this blog a more custom look, but I could not get the third-party template I was interested in to work. There were tags that were not closed in its coding. Bummer! So I chose this lovely lighthouse template from the Blogger options. It's not quite as jazzy as the bright pink flower I chose, but it is pretty all the same.

I also uploaded a new avatar. She is fun & spunky, which is pretty much how I feel about myself most of the time. :)

I have not done much professional blogging here since completing the last 23 things, and for that I am sorry. I had such high expectations of having a high-quality, relavant library blog... I hope this time I'll do better! Maybe I should put it on my calendar each week to post something...not a bad idea actually. (Note to self: do this!) I also have a personal blog that I have been a bit better in keeping up-to-date. But lately even this has suffered. I'll work on doing more blogging period this year! Talk about a New Year's Resolution!

I do read a fair number of library blogs including:

I don't normally leave comments, but I do enjoy keeping up with what is happening in the library world.

No comments: